Discover JLDC's Recreational Programs
JLDC has a large recreational program for athletes who do not want to compete and just improve on their skills just for fun or to develop ready for July 2018 Tryouts! Please click on the links below to find out more!
JLDC After School Clubs
From the beginning JLDC has always wanted to give back to the community and what better way to do this is through our local schools. We have always been passionate about spreading the Cheer Fever and helping children find potential in themselves they never knew existed.
Our After School Club Program has been very rewarding for the coaches as it allowed them to watch children of all, ages, backgrounds and abilities come together, work as a team and develop their self confidence in all things Cheerleading. JLDC currently has six after school clubs in their program and will be expanding this throughout this school year.
Recreational Tumbling Program
JLDC's Recreational Tumbling program caters for all ages and abilities. Whether that be from the raw beginner up to the Level 5 skills. This is a great class for those who want to improve their strength, fitness and body awareness and is fantastic for fun, or for preparation for our next tryouts intake either mid-year or July!
All sessions are true to age and ability. We strive for excellence by teaching the correct progressions for the skill to be learnt. This ensures correct technique and safety whilst performing the skills.
For Competent Walkers to 3 Years Old!
This class is designed in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage focusing on:
- Gross motor movement based activities - balancing, sliding, climbing, and jumping - which assist your child in development of coordination, confidence, creativity and self esteem.-A safe environment providing a wide range of stimulating and challenging equipment.
- A chance for you and your child to play and learn together
- An opportunity to participate in individual, partner and group activities with and without small hand equipment - balls, bean bags, hoops, scarves, streamers.
- Music, games, songs and dances suited to your child’s developmental stage.
- Fundamental movement skills to help set the foundation for lifelong, active & healthy participation in physical activity.
Saturdays 10:00am - 10:45am
This class is for those who want to work their skills, practice their stunts or just have fun! There will be an instructor lead warm-up followed by non-structured free time to use all of JLDC's Equipment. Qualified coaches will be there on hand to help where required.
Saturdays 11:00am - 12:30am
This will be a pay-as-you-go cash on the door session.